Bezdna Radio Essentials 017 [BRE017]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 1. Jahzique - Dead Flowers (Carlo Alive Remix) [Transcience EP, tropic 55] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 2. Fabienne - Embrion Love [Kleptomania, qnb006] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 3. Max Pollyul - Concentrate [Deep Swimming EP, dplm19] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 4. Hoax - Lament for Techno [The Insomnia EP, qnb009] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 5. PlotKA - Intolerable Ease [Bezdna Radio Essentials 017, bre017] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 6. RadioniCA - Arctic V [Date to Beats] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 7. Crepusculum - Wake me with Whispers [Sing on in Silhouettes, 12rec060] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 8. Creepy Candles - Theorie de Chaos (The Sundog Project Remix) [The Sky Moved Overhead, xsn033] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 9. Tim Gerwing - Thinking of You [Our Back Yard, xsn036] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 10. Halo XVI - A Night in the City [The Sixteenth Hour, sfp06] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 11. Nagual Art - Schneezauber [Adoria, plague016] [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 12. Nigul - Veure si t'en Vas Maya, at026 [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 13. Mosaique - Sophil Filare, cronica 033 [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 14. Karolis Burzinskas - Gonkos Dawn, foot120 [00:00]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 15. Muhr - Dessous le mur de Planck Farewell Anthology, sfp09 [00:00]
20 Jun 2010
Selected ambience to get you back on the track on these cold December days. Have a nice journey.
Even more dynamic and wide collection of great netlabel tracks which will make your summer evenings brighter. Serve cold.
The long awaited collection of abstract thoughts and unspoken words. A transition from calm ambience to painfully noisy beats.
Ever wondered how it is like to be at the top of the mountain and deep underwater at the same time?
A plateful of ambient, dub and experimental sounds for sophisticated gourmets. Bon appetit!
A gentle trip to the clouds. Elevation and free fall back to the ground with music as your navigator.
As the autumn weather changes so does the sound flows through the mind leaving microdepressive thoughts. Enjoy the moment.
A breath of ambient in the middle of hot summer, a dive into the abyss of sounds
Take another deep dive into the calm ocean of sound with this wide genred compilation. [BRE022] brings you almost an hour and a half of finest netlabel music and includes two exclusive tracks by PlotKA and Solarein.
The last of the cold winter days full of melancholy and depression are almost over. It's time to live again, it's time to explore.
BRE005 is a worthy continuation of the collection. Bit more dynamic than previous ones, nevertheless deep in its essence. Astrowind's Autumn Drifting became the first 'Silent Flow Exclusive' track which later triggered a new branch of SF actvity: artist-oriented albums and singles - the 'SLNTs'.
It's about a walk in an alley, it's about a dream of fireworks, it's about deep forests and warm lights. Perfect lifeforms, atmospheric trips, mercury collectors - all here.
Stylistic horizons are even more widely expanded in this compilation. Deep as we like it - is probably the best motto for BRE003.
BRE002 demonstrates that the collection is not ambient-experimental only. Deep, dub, psychill fit in perfectly here and are integral parts of it. 'Essentials' become a journey. This material is the result of collaboration between netlabels and artists of different genres which would probably never meet anywhere else.
Silent Flow pilot release. As it turned out later this compilation started a whole series of high quality wide genred releases under the [BRE] sign. Today there are hundreds of artists who managed to be part of it. In spite of the fact that this is the first release, it is still a great example of how label's music should sound like.