Kurgan Hors – Palus est [SLNT095]
"Palus est" was born as a soundtrack to an old story never written, it’s emerged from my dreams. Story set in northern Italy's swampland where strange presences inhabit or pass. Living and mysterious nature. I’ve seen it. I tell it with sound.
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 1. L'acqua che adulava i giunchi [07:10]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 2. Uomini e angeli su otto purosangue [03:58]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 3. Lo spirito di Caterina de Duxaimis [07:58]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 4. Incolto [03:37]
- play_circle_outline pause_circle_outline 5. Via Imperialis [07:47]
10 Oct 2016
For the 100th release we've invited artists who significantly contributed to our label and by their music formed what "Silent Flow" is today.
Kurgan Hors is Davide Billo’s alias, born in 1989 in Verona (Italy). His interest in music began in 2006 starting with punk-rock and expanded to post-punk, shoegaze, psychedelia, darkwave, noise and industrial. But even as a kid his love remains with traditional folk music, in different forms. He learned to play bass, guitar, synth and started to records songs in his home studio. In 2011 he founded industrial band “Kolyma”, trying to tell disaffection among young people. In 2012 he is also the bassist of "Shamalayan", an italian psychedelic rock band. These projects weren’t successful but made him grow up. And so Kurgan Hors was born.